Terms Of Service
TERMS OF SERVICE
Welcome to the ONBB, LLC (“ONBB”) website. This site is maintained as a service to our customers. By using this site, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please review these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these terms of service, you should not use this site.
1. Agreement. This Term of Service agreement (the “Agreement”) specifies the terms and conditions for access to and use of ONBB either on its website or on its app (collectively the “Site”) and describes the terms and conditions applicable to your access of and use of the Site. This Agreement may be modified at any time by ONBB upon posting of the modified Agreement. Any such modifications shall be effective immediately. You can view the most recent version of these terms at any time at Each use by you shall constitute and be deemed your unconditional acceptance of this Agreement.
3. Ownership. All content included on this site is and shall continue to be the property of ONBB or its content suppliers and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content or any part of the Site is prohibited, except as expressly permitted in this Agreement. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of this Site.
4. Intended Audience. This website is not intended for any children under the age of 13. This website is intended for individuals over the age of 18.
5. Intellectual Property Rights. The ONBB name and logos are trademarks and services marks of ONBB (collectively the “ONBB Intellectual Property”). Other company, product, and service names and logos used and displayed via the Site may be trademarks or service marks of their respective owners who may or may not endorse or be affiliated with or connected to ONBB. Nothing in these Terms of Service or the Service should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of the ONBB Intellectual Property displayed on the Site, without our prior written permission in each instance. All goodwill generated from the use of the ONBB Intellectual Property will inure to our exclusive benefit.
6. Site Use. ONBB grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use this site solely for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. You agree not to copy materials on the site, reverse engineer or break into the site, or use materials, products or services in violation of any law. The use of this website is at the discretion of ONBB and ONBB may terminate your use of this website at any time.
7. Fees. Our Fee Policy is available at www.onbbweddings.com/fee-policy which is incorporated herein by reference. All fees are payable in U.S. Dollars. ONBB is not responsible for any applicable taxes including but not limited to sales, use, income, import, export, and any other taxes associated with the purchase or sale of any items on the Site.
8. Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the website. You further agreed that information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
9.Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold ONBB and our partners, employees, and affiliates, harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney's fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
10. Return Policy; Refund Claim.
a. Return Policy. All sales are final on the ONBB Site.
b. Refund Claim. ONBB is not responsible for any damage or missing components. ONBB does not guarantee any refund or replacement of product. If the item you receive is damaged or is missing components or is not otherwise as described, you must notify ONBB within 48 hours of delivery at email@example.com. Buyer shall be deemed to have accepted all items 48 hours after delivery if no refund claim is submitted prior to that time. ONBB reserves the right to make additional inquiry regarding the condition and description of the damaged or missing product. If ONBB, in its sole and absolute discretion, validates your claim we will send you a return shipping label to send the items in question back to the Seller. All items subject to the refund claim must be shipped within three (3) business days of receipt of the return label. Refund claims for any items not shipped with the provided return label within three (3) business days of receipt of the return label will be void and the items will be deemed accepted by the Buyer. Examples of items eligible for refund claims include, but are not limited to: undisclosed damages to the products purchased, incomplete orders, missing components, products delivered that do not match the description. Examples of items that are NOT eligible for refund claims included, but are not limited to: items that do not fit, items that are no longer desired, items that were purchased accidentally. Refund claims processed in accordance with this section will be repaid to Buyer in full less the initial shipping cost.
11. Disclaimer. THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. ONBB DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT YOUR JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES, THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
12. Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ONBB BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE SITE, YOUR SITE USE, OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE AND/OR CONTENT IS TO CEASE ALL OF YOUR SITE USE. You may have additional rights under certain laws (including consumer laws) which do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, the exclusions or limitations in this Agreement that directly conflict with such laws may not apply to you.
14. Copyrights and Copyright Agent. If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have otherwise been violated, please provide a notice containing all of the following information to our Copyright Agent:
a. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
b. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
c. A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
d. Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
e. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
f. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Our Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Site is ONBB, LLC, attn: Copyright Agent, who can be reached as follows:
By Mail: PO Box 30844, Indianapolis, IN 46230
By Phone: 317-683-0423
15. Applicable Law. You agree that the laws of the state of Indiana, without regard to conflicts of laws provisions will govern these Terms of Service and any dispute that may arise between you and ONBB or its affiliates.
16. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
17. Waiver. The failure of ONBB to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of this Agreement by ONBB must be in writing and signed by an authorized representative of ONBB.
18. Termination. ONBB may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without notice, for any reason.
19. Relationship of the Parties. Nothing contained in this Agreement or your use of the Site shall be construed to constitute either party as a partner, joint venturer, employee or agent of the other party, nor shall either party hold itself out as such. Neither party has any right or authority to incur, assume or create, in writing or otherwise, any warranty, liability or other obligation of any kind, express or implied, in the name of or on behalf of the other party, it being intended by both parties that each shall remain independent contractors responsible for its own actions.
21. Contact Information.
PO Box 30844
Indianapolis, IN 46230